We know being a parent is the hardest thing you will ever do. Parenting is hard because:
- You literally have your child’s life in your hands
- Meeting their needs of food, clothing, and shelter is overwhelming
- Meeting their emotional and psychological needs is staggering
- You can never walk away from this job
- It's difficult to identify when to be a parent vs. friend
- This life, you brought into this world, depends on you to help them reach their maximum potential.
There is help and support available so reach out: