Na te whakarongo me te titiro ka puta mai te korero - Through looking and listening we gain wisdom.
We provide services that are accessible, non-judgmental and appropriate. A victim of family violence experiences feelings of isolation, embarrassment, confusion and helplessness. While there aren't any easy answers, there is help! No one should have to live with the threat of violence and abuse.
We offer a range of services to men who are or who have been victims of family violence. All our services for men are free and confidential and are available for as long as they need or want them.
We can help you with:
- Immediate support (by phone or in-person)
- Information and options to help you make informed decisions
- Planning for your safety and the safety of your child/ren
- Crisis counselling
- Support to access other helping agencies.
- Obtaining a protection order. We can tell you how they work and, how to get one including a referral to a Family Court lawyer
- Ongoing one-on-one support by telephone or in-person to achieve your family violence prevention goals